Click to enlarge
It’s that time of year where every website publishes their year end retrospectives. Here’s some interesting stats I saw about WordPress in 2019 (from hostingtribunal.com)
- WordPress powers 34% of the internet in 2019, a 4% rise from the previous year.
- If you count only the CMS-built sites, then about 60% of them are WordPress
- Over 400 million people visit WordPress sites each month
- 28% of all e-commerce goes through WooCommerce (a popular WordPress Plugin)
- 281 new WooCommerce shops appear on average every day
- 661 WordPress sites also pop up daily
As you know, WordPress is CU*Answers Web Services’ platform of choice due to its ease of use and flexibility.