Click to enlarge
CU*Answers Web Services is hiring.
We’re looking for both a Full Time and Part Time Web Developer to join us.
This developer will work with the CU*Answers Web Services team to execute, develop or maintain assorted Web Services projects. Serving both CU*Answers clients and internal staff. Our Web Developers build web projects following standards-compliant web coding practices and guidelines.
- Day-to-day client web site maintenance.
- Collaborates with Web Services teammates to design and launch web sites for CU*Answers and CU*Answers clients.
- Researches, designs and executes web-enabled applications.
- Keep CU*Answers up to date with Internet, browser and related technological changes and industry advancements.
- Maintain a positive contribution as a member of the Web Services and Technical Resource Teams and complete all tasks assigned by management to meet team objectives.
- SASS, LESS, Grunt, Gulp, Vagrant, Git and WordPress experience a plus
- Knowledge of Internet-related and other PC software; ability to learn and explore new software independently.
- Ability to perform complete project development including project analysis, design, development, delegation of duties as needed, installation, ongoing maintenance, and any necessary documentation.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; ability to deal with external clients as well as internal staff.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive or confidential data.