HTML, CSS, PHP, Ajax, Content, Search Engines, web browsers, mobile devices…
Web development is a complex process. You have to plan your site content, you have to optimize graphics for web display, and you have to account for the various web browser incompatibilities. CU*Answers Web Services handles all that for you.
Experienced, certified professionals
CU*Answers Web Services professionals have been creating web sites in various industries for several years. Each is a seasoned professional and brings unique experience to every project. In addition, CU*Answers Web Services team members have achieved industry certifications such as Zend Certified Engineer (PHP5) and MySQL Certifications.
Most of our new web site development is built upon the powerful WordPress content management system, which gives your website many out of the box benefits, not the least of which is the putting control of the content in your hands. CU*Answers Web Services creates a custom theme to apply to your WordPress site based on your specifications. A web design and development from CU*Answers Web Services includes:
- Complete site design through site launch
- Best practice recommendations.
- Current trends recommendations.
- Satellite Rateboard (for CU*BASE clients hosted with WESCO Net Web Services.)
- Access to Web Services Photo Library.
- Reasonable standard compliance.
- Tested for reasonable display in current target browsers.
- Tested for reasonable display in target screen resolutions.
Various levels of web site development to meet your needs. See our portfolio online at ws.wesconet.com. Development slots are limited, please call for details and availability.
Custom Web Application Design
WordPress is pretty powerful and we can make it do many things, but sometimes you need custom and very specific. Check out our custom application development.